20 Things good couples never do
Being part of a unit can be difficult. You make decisions with someone else in mind. You have to be careful of another person’s feelings. And you need to be conscious of also making yourself happy.
So when we finally find that significant other who makes this all seem easy, we know we possess the foundation for something good to grow.
Strong couples are, first and foremost, strong individuals. They are secure with themselves and, therefore, can allow themselves to be vulnerable in a relationship. Once you have that special kind of acceptance from the other person, your strength is reinforced.
Solid relationships are dependent on two people’s understanding and appreciation of each other. It’s falling in love with the person who makes you smarter, better, faster, stronger… and then taking on the world together.
Here are the 20 things that strong couples would never do.
1. They avoid deliberately try to make the other person jealous
2. They don’t go through each other’s phones
3. They aren’t complacent in the relationship
4. They don’t compare the relationship to their previous ones
5. They don’t enter into Facebook relationship
6. They don’t insist on being with each other all the time
7. They avoid picking on each other’s flaws
8. They aren’t trying to the make the other person something he or she is not
9. They would never compete with each other
10. They don’t place restrictions
11. They won’t sugarcoat things
12. They never insult their partner’s family
13. They aren’t always wondering where the other person is
14. They don’t get drunk to like each other more
15. They don’t hang out with only each other
16. They never deny physical affection
17. They would never publicly put the other person down
18. They don’t judge the relationship against other couple’s
19. They won’t get mad without explaining why
20. They don’t go to bed alone